Home / Miscellaneous 
These images don't belong to a specific category. There are some interesting images of years gone by hidden away in here.
- 2010 Blessing of the Fleet
- 2008 Port Pirie’s new skate park, 4Shore Sk8.
- 1998 The Recorder’s longest-serving employee Des Parker
- 1997 The Recorder’s “Last Round-Up”
- 1997 On October 9, former Solomontown footballer and apprentice at the smelters Mark Bickley visited his home town.
- 1991 Photographer Des Parker published an anthology of stories
- 1983 On April 6, Mayor W.G. Jones and tens of thousands of others welcomed the Prince and Princess of Wales, Charles and Diana, to Port Pirie.
- 1980 Built at a cost of $410,000 and opened on March 21, the John Pirie Bridge
- 1973 An airscrew damaged in a flight from England to Australia
- 1970 On October 28, a famous cricket match was played at Memorial Oval between an SA Country XI that included six Pirieans and the English side that went on to win the Ashes 2-0