- 543913 10200365068674829 998780953 n
- 542204 10200365068034813 1796013918 n
- 66790 10200365066114765 580998474 n
- 10869 10200365073234943 1415120097 n
- 9879 10200365063594702 454895193 n
- 1990 Actor Keith Michell, originally of Warnertown, returned to the theatre that bears his name to launch Port Pirie Proud, a promotional video. He was the first to perform there after it was opened in November
- 1970 The Ozone Theatre was a local favourite from its establishment in the 1930s, up until it was brought down in the 1980s to make way for the current Port Pirie Regional Council offices.
- 1968 The once familiar horse-drawn baker’s cart disappeared from Port Pirie streets in November when Goldtop Bakeries switched to motorised delivery.
- 1964 Brian and John Condon at Moyle’s ice factory. Ice was home delivered if you left a white flag on your front fence, but most picked it up from the factory in a sugar bag in the hot weather.
- 1950 Prests’ Ltd. with some of their merchandise presented on cars at the front of their store.
- 1920 Ellen Street in the early 20th century was dominated by the old Town Hall and Barrier Hotel, both buildings which have since been torn down.