- 1990 Actor Keith Michell, originally of Warnertown, returned to the theatre that bears his name to launch Port Pirie Proud, a promotional video. He was the first to perform there after it was opened in November
- 1229960 10200365063914710 1215330068 n
- 1934 Locals line up along the banks of The Terrace, at the corner of York Road, during the worst flood in the city’s history.
- r22 0 1626 905 w1200 h678 fmax
- r0 200 2371 1533 w1200 h678 fmax
- 1938 The east-west train at the Solomontown rail junction. Solomontown had the distinction of being serviced by all three rail gauges, resulting in the frequent transfer of goods and passengers between lines.
- Roma Milk Bar - 1970's
- 1962 Port Pirie Switchbox - Phone
- Roma Milk Bar - Mid 1970's